CETAP supports workforce development to strengthen families and our community by providing funding for single-parent students attending a trade/technical school, college, or university. In addition, this program provides funds to pay for professional fees that help alleviate other barriers to continuing education and employment.
Who are our clients?
Mary was a stay-at-home mom with one son living a comfortable life when everything changed. A divorce, after 8 years of marriage, left her looking for work having been out of the workforce for almost a decade. A medical diagnosis, soon after the divorce, depleted her savings. She and her son are living paycheck to paycheck and looking for a more stable life, so she has returned to school to earn a college degree.
Our clients are single parents who are working to make better livelihoods and build healthier households for themselves and their children. We provide funding for:
- Tuition at 2-year and 4-year accredited colleges and universities
- Tuition for vocational and technical school
- Fees for professional licenses and certifications
- Fees for continuing education credits to renew professional licenses
- Fees for books and supplies
Qualifications to apply:
- U.S. Citizen
- Resident of Western PA
- Single parent with school-aged children living at home.
Click here to complete and submit the application. We will contact you for an interview.
DONATE NOW to support this or any of our programs.