IFRG meets the unmet needs of financially-struggling families working to improve their lives. With your gift, we help remove barriers to success in school and better employment for family-sustaining wages.
What our supporters and clients like about us is our commitment to each family’s success and seeing them all the way through the challenges they face. With the resources we gain from our partners and the talent of our board, we work to overcome the income, education, and learning challenges faced by our clients. 95% of our revenue goes directly to client programs.
We began our work in November 2014, seeing a need in our community. Did you know:
- 42% of kids living in single-parent homes live at, or below, the federal poverty level?
- 25% of students who are reading below grade level by third grade will drop out of school before graduating?
- 10% of kids in school are struggling with an un-diagnosed learning disability but don’t qualify for special education assistance in school?
These are the people we support through our programs, to:
- Empower adults to lead healthy families,
- Fuel productive communities, and
- Propel students to thrive and succeed.
From the grateful mom of a successful kid:
“I am so grateful for the help and financial assistance that you and your amazing organization has provided for our son. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Words and an email can’t express my gratitude for all your help in his success!”